Thursday, August 22, 2013

It's been a quiet week...

We have not worked in the shop since Sunday so I don't have a lot of flashy photos to share.  I've have been splitting my time this week between collecting the rest of the furnishings for "Night of the Living Dead" and trying to find a Nissan pick-up truck for "Hands on a Hardbody"  Believe it or not, the latter is much harder to pull off.

Gary did offer an OLD metal TV stand from the 60's for the show.
We will put it "upstairs" with the TV on it until the guys go up and find dead grandma and the TV and bring the TV down to the living room for the second broadcast.  I LOVE finding old stuff like this in basements. Most people look at it and think "junk, gotta go!" I think "Where can I use that cool, funky thing in a show?"

Also picked up a wall phone for the kitchen...classic black rotary dial bakelite phone.  LOVE IT!


The scrim did arrive on Monday, so we will get it and the last two sections of wall painted this weekend.  Then, it just leaves details like railings and crown molding.

No comments:

Post a Comment