Saturday, September 14, 2013

One more set update before load in...

One week out, everything is ready to go for load-in and installation starting bright and early next Saturday morning. I have assembled all of the furnishings except for two end tables.  I have been posting pics of some of them as I aquire them.

Here is the next round of things that I have gotten/made.
 
couch and rocking chair. Do these look like grandma's house or what?

shelf and bench for the little girl in the cellar

chest of drawers which is going tin the upstairs hall

the floor lamp next to the radio...right out of the 1940s. My grandma had one just like it

The next time that you hear from me, I will be posting pix from installation.  It will be fun seeing it all come together.  I sure hope that it fits on the stage. :)

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment